"The Haunted Forest" returns to The Adventure Park at West Bloomfield this autumn-loaded with new features that may make it the best all-around autumn and Halloween event of the year for family fun. New this year visitors can choose 1- The basic "Haunted Forest" (fun for all) or 2- The Haunted Forest-plus the new Terror Loop (much scarier) or 3- An Adventure Park zip line and climb plus the Haunted Forest that same day or in 2017. Choose your own mix of scariness, fun and adventure by reserving online at https://westbloomfieldadventurepark.org/boo/. Reservations are highly advised. The event will run from September 30 to October 30, 2016.
1) The Haunted Forest Ticket has been popular for the past two years for family fun-adventurous but not too scary so it's suitable for the littlest visitors. It gives kids the chance to walk in groups while they trick or treat from exhibit to exhibit. Friendly costumed actors at the exhibits along the trail greet visitors. The event includes some daylight hours for those that may not wish to walk in the dark. A pumpkin hunt concludes this trail where all ticket holders may hunt for a pumpkin of their own. Children are encouraged to arrive in costumes and interact with the haunt performers.
2) Optional – The Terror Trail. Not for the faint of heart this is for those seeking a really good scare. It continues as a separate path off of the family trail and offers participants a far more sinister walk. It will include "The Clown Terror Tunnel," "The Mannequin Forest (with some 81 mannequin heads), "The Voodoo Intersection," a display from a famous chainsaw movie and more. Numerous actors will perform in frightening costumes.
3) Combined Ticket - Adventure Park Climb & Haunted Forest – A great value. Enjoy a walk through The Haunted Forest followed by a two-hour climb at The Adventure Park that same day or select "The Value Pack"-Haunted Forest plus voucher for three-hour climb in 2017 season for yourself or to use as a gift. (As a further option the Terror Loop can also be added to either of these tickets as well.)
Dates & Hours of Operation:
Haunted Forest event runs September 30 – October 30, 2016
Hours: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 6 - 9:30. Last walk starts at 9 pm with the last climb ticket being sold at 6:30.
- Haunted Forest: $12 per person
- Haunted Forest with Terror Loop: $19 per person
- Two-hour climb with Haunted Forest visit on same day: $35 per person
- Value pack- Haunted Forest with three-hour climb voucher for the 2017 season: $35 per person:
- Terror Loop add-on: $7
*There will be a $1 reservation fee added per ticket at checkout.
** Children age one and under are free.
Group rates are available at a discount. (By reservation only, minimum two weeks prior to coming out. Call our office (248) 419-1550.) Our value pack is a favored option.
The Haunt is subject to cancellations due to weather in which event customers will be issued a voucher to reschedule. Refunds will not be issued.
The Adventure Park at West Bloomfield is designed, built and operated by Outdoor Ventures. For hours and prices click here. For further details and updates please visitwww.WestBloomfieldAdventurePark.org, email Info@WestBloomfieldTrees.org or call (248) 419-1550.