Monday April 24th - Sunday April 30th
The Nautical Mile in St. Clair Shores is hosting a Restaurant Week April 24-30th, when eight participating restaurants will be offering daily food and drink values, special menus and other features that will appeal to the whole family.
The Nautical Mile in St. Clair Shores is a legendary mile-long stretch of coastal businesses, restaurants, marinas, outfitters and shops. Since "The Mile" is home to a sizeable boating community and we are nearing the timing when boaters get ready to launch, this year's restaurant week will be that much more exciting.
"We are thrilled that some of our top restaurants have joined together to become part of this year's Restaurant Week," explains Donna Flaherty, president of the Nautical Mile Merchants Association and event organizer. "We are hoping to attract many new diners to our Nautical Mile to experience everything we have here--and we're sure they won't leave disappointed."
Restaurants participating in the April 24-30 Nautical Mile Restaurant Week offer diners a wide variety of menu choices and cuisine styles. This spring's Restaurant Week participants include:
- Pat O'Brien's Tavern - 22385 East Ten Mile Road, St. Clair Shores. (586)771-5715
- Brownie's On The Lake - 24214 Jefferson Avenue, St. Clair Shores (586) 445-8080
- Mike's on the Water - 24600 Jefferson Avenue, St. Clair Shores. (586) 872-2630
- Fishbone's Rhythm Kitchen - 23722 Jefferson Avenue, St. Clair Shores. (586) 498-3000
- WaterMark Bar and Grille - 24420 Jefferson Avenue, St. Clair Shores. (586) 777-3677
- Steve's Back Room - 24317 Jefferson Avenue, St. Clair Shores. (586) 774-9337
- Pegasus Tavernas - 24935 Jefferson Avenue, St Clair Shores. (586) 772-3200
- Jefferson Yacht Club - 24505 Jefferson Avenue, St. Clair Shores. (586) 773-0404
For more information on Nautical Mile Restaurant Week, along with details of specials being offered by each restaurant, visit the Nautical Mile Merchants Association website at nauticalmile.org